Want to be a part of Wriggle's journey? We're on the lookout for two marketing assistants to join our team – as part of the Kickstart scheme.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to start their career in marketing. You'll work directly with our experienced marketing team in Bristol to help us develop a creative strategy, manage social media accounts, and assist in content creation (from photography to written articles).
We have a lot of new ideas up our sleeves, so it's a very exciting time to be a part of Wriggle. And, as a marketing assistant, you'll be at the heart of our organisation.
Please note, this job is part of the Kickstart Scheme, and is only open to people aged 16-24, who are currently unemployed and in receipt of Universal Credit. Find out more about the Kickstart scheme here.
• Assisting marketing team in actioning company wide strategy
• Create and schedule social media content
• Write, edit and publish blog content
• Play an active role in generating creative ideas for campaigns
• Assist in photography and videography
• Helping to build showstopping food and drink hampers
• Assisting the team with customer enquiries
Any skills or experience required:
• Confident creative writer with great attention to detail
• Proactive and ready to learn
• An interest in food and drink brands
• A great team player
• Desirable: Photoshop or Adobe Suite knowledge
• Desirable: An interest in social media trends and channels
We're looking for one marketing assistant to join us on a 40 hour per week contract, and another marketing assistant to take on a 25 hour per week contract. Please let us know what hours you'd prefer to work when applying.
Both positions match the Living Wage.
This role will require you to work with us at our HQ in Bristol.
Want to apply?
If either of these positions sound right up your street, then we'd love to hear from you. Please email a CV and short cover letter explaining why you'd like to work at Wriggle to email@example.com.